Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stool ideas continued

I'm sorry about missing yesterday. I've been extremely sick this weekend. Today I'm feeling better, so I managed to sketch some ideas today. I'm continuing with furniture because it's an area of design that I really like and I'm trying to refine some ideas for a possible future project. Overall I'm pleased with the page, but there are some nagging perspective issues. Take for example the drawing explaining the feet assembly. The ellipse of the felt tipped foot is too narrow, it should be about 5 degrees larger. The other perspective issue is with the far legs on the left side drawing. The way they arch doesn't match the near side legs. Oh well, things to work on for tomorrow's sketches!

Thank you for stopping by!

-Park

No comments:

Post a Comment